It’s that time of year- area chapters are planning their Shamrock events! We’ll kick off the year with Beta Chi-UNC’s 21st Shamrock ‘n’ Run 5K event. This 5K takes place at 9am on September 22 in Chapel Hill. Beginning at the KD house on Franklin Street, the race winds through UNC’s campus- what a great way to see the beautiful campus!
Not a runner? Feel free to walk the course, purchase a t-shirt, or make a donation! 80% of the net proceeds go to The Center for Child and Family Health in Durham and the remaining 20% goes to Prevent Child Abuse America. For more information please visit http://www.kdchapelhill.org/shamrock-n-run-5k.
Your monetary contribution can help The Center for Child and Family Health in Durham in the following ways:
• $25 provides multidisciplinary team meeting to discuss client case
• $50 provides one session of parent education
• $100 provides one session of family therapy
• $250 provides one session each of child therapy and family consultation
• $500 provides one comprehensive clinical assessment and child therapy
• $1000 provides five sessions of child therapy and family consultation
• $5000 provides the full 26-week regimen of care for one child and his or her family
Register or make a donation at http://www.sportoften.com/events/eventDetails.cfm?pEventId=11638 and we hope to see you there!